When you are traveling to any country the last thing you want is unnecessary trouble caused by immigration officials especially after you have done everything possible to make your travel safe and smooth.
Naturally you would take the following steps before you travel:
- You have obtained the correct visa or have made sure that you are allowed to travel to the particular country with current your passport
- You have a valid passport with at least 6 months time remaining before expiration
- You have purchased the plane ticket from a legitimate business
- You have taken the necessary medical preparation
- You have informed officials of your country where necessary
You arrive at the airport or land at the desired destination and what you do not wish to experience are:
- Racial or religious profiling leading you to be put through extra security measures
- You or your family members separated due of immigration or security checks
- Rude, unfriendly and obnoxious immigration or airport staff
- Aspersions, accusations or suggestions made against you that you may be involved in terrorist or extremist activities
- Informed at this stage that your valid visa have been cancelled or revoked or you are denied entry for no reasonable reasons.
- Left in a limbo without information or recourse to resolution
If you have been a victim of any of the above please log your experience on this website and let the world know how you feel.
Please note this is only a platform to inform about your experience and does not mean your travel trouble has been or will be resolved automatically.
Remember traveling while Muslim is a not a crime and no one has the right to discriminate against you just because you are a Muslim.
You report your travel experience and we publish for the world to see.